Once you have had your driveway or patio professionally cleaned by Valets On Your Drive, it is worthwhile considering having the cleaned area treated with a sealant.
The reasons for choosing to have the paved areas sealed are summarised as follows:
- Strengthens & maintains paving performance, as the sand is bonded by the sealant. 50/50 0f block paving being sealing
- Reduces surface porosity thereby resisting the penetration of stains
- Inhibits the growth of weeds, grass, algae & lichen.
- Helps to prevent the colonisation of ants nests
- Renders the area easier to maintain in the future.
- Enhances the appearance, especially older paving blocks
- Jet Stream External Clean are able to offer customers a choice of different types of sealant; these are either a basic matt acrylic finish, or a more durable pre-polymer urethane sealant, in either matt, or gloss form.